Armour Home
Armour Home Support Portal

            Which way around do the spikes go on the 3050/3050i?

            The larger nuts are used on the spikes inserted into the body of the loudspeaker and the smaller ones are used in the stabilizer.
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0