As a result, all customers with active integrations were required to access their bucket.io account settings and turn the integration back on. This was cascaded via email 24 hours prior to the enhancement launch, in an effort to give a heads up before it came into effect.
Before we begin:
2. Webinars are add-on services, and therefore, bucket.io will only be able to pull webinars from accounts that already have this option enabled.
1. Zoom requires a paid plan in order to allow bucket.io to retrieve data from them.
2. You also need to get an add-on - the “Webinar (100 participants)” option as indicated by Zoom in their help center here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207278726-Plan-Types-
Note: Due to API restrictions from Zoom, we are not allowed to register Leads to recurrent webinars. Instead, we can only register for one-time webinars.
STEP # 1:
1. Sign in to bucket.io, click the account profile located at the top-right corner - usually it has the user’s name
STEP # 2:
- Click Add New Integration to go to the integrations menu
- Click the Zoom icon to open the integration window and go to “Request Permission…” - this will open a new browser tab.
- Go to the new tab, log in using your Zoom user and click on Authorize.
STEP # 3:
- Copy the code generated, paste into the text field.
- Click Save Integration.