[2.0] Remove Zoom Integration
- Sign in to bucket.io, click the account profile located at the top-right corner - usually it has the user’s name
- By clicking under account name or profile, it deploys a drop-down menu, click My Account
- Click Add New Integration to go to the integrations menu
- Click the Zoom icon to open the integration window and select “Delete Integration” button. Follow the instructions.
STEP # 2:
- To uninstall the Zoom App, login to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom Marketplace.
- Click on Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Bucket.io 2.0 app.
- Click the Bucket.io 2.0 app.
- Click Uninstall.
[2.0] Setting up the Zoom Integration in bucket.io
STEP # 1: Activate the integration After completing all steps from the article “Integrating Zoom with bucket.io”, click Funnels at the top navigation menu to go back to your list of funnels. From there, locate the Funnel that will be integrated ...
[2.0] Integrating Zoom with bucket.io using OAuth App
*Important! In Jan 2021, bucket.io enhanced the way it was integrated with Zoom, and these actions automatically disabled all active integrations with Zoom. As a result, all customers with active integrations were required to access their bucket.io ...
[2.0] Check Integration Status
When an integration connected to your bucket.io account is not working as expected, check its status from the account and the funnel’s settings. Once you’ve completed this step, test your active connections to verify the status one more time. Step ...
[2.0] Facebook Pixel Integration
Before we begin: Find your Facebook pixel code - please note we need the entire code, not just the ID If you need help finding the pixel code, visit the Facebook business help center for instruction. However, to make it seamless for you, we’ve ...
[2.0] Setting up the Ontraport Integration
IMPORTANT: According to Ontraport: Tags are labels for your contacts that allow you to create groups of contacts for segmentation, and to provide personalized communications to each contact. You can tag your contacts according to where they came ...