When an integration connected to your bucket.io account is not working as expected, check its status from the account and the funnel’s settings. Once you’ve completed this step, test your active connections to verify the status one more time.
Step #1: Check the Integration Status
- From the top-right corner click My Account and from there access Add New Integration
Each connected integration has a gear icon next to its name. If there is no icon, that integration isn't currently connected or has never been connected to your account.
- If it is not connected, take the time to complete the integration process as instructed in our Knowledge Base.
- If it is connected, check the funnel settings.
Step #2: Check Funnel’s settings
- From the dashboard click Options, represented by three dots, then click Settings
- From the left-hand menu bar click Integrations
Each connected integration has a green icon next to its name. If there is no icon, that integration isn't currently connected.
- If no green icon, follow the steps from our Knowledge Base to complete the integration
- If there is an icon, click integration to confirm it is active
There is also a possibility that the changes were not pushed to the live version of the funnel, to confirm click Save Changes, followed by Push Changes (wait for the confirmation message on each).
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon thru Fri, from 8:00 to 17:00