Before transferring data (name, email, responses, etc.) from bucket.io to Aweber, two things must happen first:
- Link or integrate bucket.io with Aweber via API
- Set up the integration form at the settings page of the funnel - here is where prospects are subscribed to a List and they can be Tagged accordingly we can also assign Custom Fields
Note: Tags and custom fields must be first created in Aweber for bucket.io to be able to apply them
STEP # 1: In Aweber
Open your Aweber account, and keep it open
STEP # 2: In bucket.io
Once logged into bucket.io, click the account profile located at the top-right corner - usually it is the user’s name.
- By clicking under account name or profile, it deploys a drop-down menu, click My Account
- Click Add New Integration to go to the integrations menu
- Click the Aweber icon to open the integration window
- It prompts to Generate verifier code (from Aweber), click the generate verifier code hyperlink (green letters)
- It will open a new tab from Aweber asking to log in, enter your login credentials and click the Allow Access button
- Automatically, it displays an alphanumeric code - copy and paste the code in the bucket integration window
- Click Save Integration
NOTE: The system should give a confirmation message at the top displaying “Integration Added Successfully” and the Aweber icon should no longer have a plus (+) sign indicating that something needs to be added - instead, it should display a gear icon.
For the next step(s) please look for the article Setting up the Aweber Integration in bucket.io, as it addresses the way to fill out the form inside bucket.io.