Before transferring data (name, email, responses, etc.) from bucket.io to Drip, two things must happen first:
- Link or integrate bucket.io with Drip via the API
- Set up the integration form at the settings page of the funnel - here is where prospects are subscribed to a List and they can be Tagged accordingly we can also assign Custom Fields
Note: Tags and custom fields must be first created in Drip for bucket.io to be able to apply them
STEP # 1: In Drip
Open your Drip account, and keep it open
STEP # 2: In bucket.io
Once logged into bucket.io, click the account profile located at the top-right corner - usually it is the user’s name.
- Clicking account name or profile (at the top-right corner), from the drop-down menu, click My Account
- Click Add New Integration to go to the integrations menu
- Click the Drip icon to open the integration window
- It prompts to request permission from Drip, click “Request Permission” hyperlink (green letters)
- Then you’ll be asked to click an “authorize” button.
- Copy the authorization code prompted.
- Go back to bucket.io and paste the code in the designated section
- Click Save Integration
For the next step(s) please look for the article Setting up the Drip Integration in bucket.io, as it addresses the way to fill out the form inside bucket.io.