STEP # 1: In GoToWebinar
Log into your GoToWebinar account, and keep it open
STEP # 2: In bucket.io
Once logged into bucket.io, click the account profile located at the top-right corner - usually it is the user’s name.
- By clicking under account name or profile, it deploys a drop-down menu, click My Account
- Click Add New Integration to go to the integrations menu
- Click the GoToWebinar icon to open the integration window
- It prompts to Request Permission (from GoToWebinar), click the Request Permission hyperlink (green letters)
- It will open a new tab from GoToWebinar with a permission code, click the copy icon
- Go back to the bucket integration window and paste the code
- Click Save Integration
NOTE: The system should give a confirmation message at the top displaying “Integration Added Successfully” and the GoToWebinar icon should no longer have a plus (+) sign indicating that something needs to be added - instead, it should display a gear icon.
For the next step(s) please look for the article Setting up the GoToWebinar Integration in bucket.io, as it addresses the way to fill out the form inside bucket.io.