Before transferring data (name, email, responses, etc.) from bucket.io to Infusionsoft, two things must happen first:
- Link or integrate bucket.io with Infusionsoft via API.
- Set up integration at the settings page inside the funnel in bucket.io - here is where Tags (According to Infusionsoft, they are marketing labels that are applied to contact records) are assigned.
- Tags must be first created in Infusionsoft in order to have bucket.io apply them.
STEP # 1: In Infusionsoft
Open your Infusionsoft account, and keep it open.
STEP # 2: In bucket.io
Once logged into bucket.io, click the account profile located at the top-right corner - usually it has the user’s name.
- By clicking under account name or profile, it deploys a drop-down menu, click My Account
- Click Add New Integration to go to the integrations menu
- Click the Infusionsoft icon to open the integration window
- It prompts to Request Permission (from Infusionsoft), click the Request Permission hyperlink (green letters)
- It will open a new tab from Infusionsoft asking if you want to allow or deny access to bucket.io, click the Allow button
- Automatically, it displays an alphanumeric code - copy and paste the code in the bucket integration window.
- Click Save Integration
NOTE: The system should give a confirmation message at the top displaying “Integration Added Successfully” and the Infusionsoft icon should no longer have a plus (+) sign indicating that something needs to be added - instead, it should display a gear icon.
For the next step(s) please look for the article Setting up the Infusionsoft Integration in bucket.io, as it addresses the way to fill out the form inside bucket.io.