STEP # 1: Activate the integration
After completing all steps from the article “Integrating Zoom with bucket.io”, click Funnels at the top navigation menu to go back to your list of funnels. From there, locate the Funnel that will be integrated and click Edit (the Edit button is located at the right-hand side of each funnel), represented by a green button with a pen symbol.
- Click Settings, which would consequently display the settings menu of the Funnel
- Click Integrations, which would display all of the available apps to integrate with
- Click the Zoom icon, (you might be asked to click the “integrate to funnel” button if it’s the first time On this page), and this will automatically open the Integration form with all available Webinars
- Important! Toggle on the option Use this Zoom integration in my Funnel at the top-right corner (underneath the save changes button)
- Toggle on the webinar(s) that you wish to offer for this particular funnel and click save changes
NOTE: The automatic save function only applies to what is done in the Canvas and Builder, so anything in the Integration Page requires a click to the “Save Changes” button to make sure the set up is saved.
STEP # 2: Integrate
- Click Canvas to go back to your funnel set up
- Click the green Edit button at the Webinar Page
- From the Layout Organization menu located at the left-hand side choose one of the container types (container, one, two, or three columns), drag and drop it on the webinar page. This would be the space where the webinars will be added therefore we recommend adding those wherever you consider they would be visible to your prospects.
- Scroll down to the Webinar components, choose Webinar List, drag and drop it inside the container he created in the step above
- Now add webinar(s) and the system will organize them by date and time