How to report issues or provide feedback
If you find bugs, errors or issues, here is the suggested way to report this information.
- Please list the device you are using the the version of iOS
- Include a screen shot, if appropriate that show the issue
- List the exact steps you followed that created the issues. Such as:
- Launched the app
- Tapped all by date on the home page
- Tap the picture of my face scan (id number: xxxxxx)
- Opened face scan in model viewer
- Tap the ...... and this happened.
- We need the list to be able to reproduce the issue. If we can reproduce an error we can usually fix it. But we need to know how you got to the error.
- If you have issues with aligning STL files (in Jaw or CBCT alignment), please let us know if it is possible to get a copy of the STL file. If you can, upload it to Google Drive or similar cloud service and include a shareable link to the file in your Feedback or Support ticket.
- To create a support ticket, do this:
- Go to the Home page
- Tap on the gear icon on the upper left
- Tap on Feedback & Support
- Tap on Create a Help Desk Ticket
- You will then see a form
- Please fill out the fields
- In the description field, please follow the list approach in item 3 above
Supported Jaw Model Orientation for Face Model Alignment
Dental Pro for iOS and Face Cloud Dental provide automated alignment of face models to jaw models. In order for this alignment to work correctly, the input jaw models must be oriented in one of the following coordinate axis directions for the ...
In-App Subscription FAQ
Starting with Dental Pro version 2.0, which became available on February 28, 2020, we have an in-app, monthly, auto renewing subscription to Dental Pro's advanced features. The price is $39.99 per month. The first month is free then it is $39.99 ...
Bellus3D Dental Pro iOS and Dental Pro Web Alignment Options
Options for Aligning 3D Face Models with Dental Jaw Models Background The integration of 3D face models with upper and lower jaw models to create a digital virtual patient has become a powerful tool for patient motivation and face-based design for ...
If Loading Times Are Slow
There are some regions in the world were the Internet speed is fairly slow. Dental Pro requires an Internet connection. If you are have a slow connection or you see cases where Dental Pro takes a long time to load, please click the following link ...
Getting Help with Dental Pro
When reporting an error or problem to Bellus3D using Dental Pro please provide all of the following information to enable us to understand and respond to you quickly: Provide us with the name and model of the iOS device you are using: (iPhone X, Xs, ...