Will my neighbors know I'm praying for them?
No notice is generated by joining BlessEveryHome.com or when you click Pray, Care, Share, or Disciple on your neighbors.
There are only two ways they will know:
- You talk with them and ask if they have specific prayer needs or share that you are praying for them. This service was designed to help you not just pray for your neighbors, but also to reach out and get to know them in person. The knowledge that you are personally praying for them can be a huge blessing in their life, so we encourage building personal relationships with them.
- A neighbor near you decides to sign up as a LIGHT and you have chosen to show that you are a LIGHT to others in your neighborhood.
To show that you are a LIGHT to other LIGHTS in your neighborhood:
NOTE: If you choose to show yourself as a Light, your name and address will be shown on other Light's dashboards who live within your census block group.
- Log in to your account and make sure you are viewing your Light Dashboard.
- Click the 'SETTINGS' icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Check the box that says 'yes' under the 'Show as a Light' heading. This will show other lights in your neighborhood that are also using the service that you are a light as well.
- Then click the 'SAVE CHANGES' button at the bottom of the page to apply this change to your account.
I finished my prayer list. Can I get a list of new names?
This ministry is meant to be an ongoing movement of a Pray, Care, Share lifestyle for households right around your own home. As you continue to highlight your journey with your neighbors, ask God to show you whom He would like you to personally reach ...
Highlighting your journey through a Pray, Care, Share Lifestyle
Highlighting Your Journey through a Pray, Care, Share Lifestyle You can track your progress with your neighbors on either the 'MAP' or 'LIST' Page. Use whichever method you prefer. From the MAP Page: Click on a household icon, the information box ...
Edit the size of your prayer list
If you want to adopt more or fewer houses, you will need to edit your Neighborhood List Size. To edit your Neighbor List Size, log into your account and be sure that you are viewing the Light role that you would like to adjust. For more information ...
Recreate prayer list
You may want to Recreate your Neighbor List if you have changed the following information: Changed your Address Customized Neighborhood Borders To Recreate your Neighbor List, follow these steps: Log into your account. Click the 'SETTINGS' icon while ...
Add a home to your prayer list
If one of your neighbors hasn't shown up in your list, you can add them manually. You may also want to manually add a home to your list so that you can be reminded to pray for someone who does not live near you. You can add a home manually from ...