Once you've verified that you have an XRD that is running at least v2.x.x you can follow these steps to upgrade.
1.Ensure that the UAV has fully charged batteries before starting the update process. This update should take 5 - 10 minutes.
2. Download the latest XRD .tar file to your computer. Leave it compressed.
3. Insert the XRD's microSD card into your computer
4. Remove all images/files from the XRD's microSD card.
5. Move the .tar file to the XRD's microSD card and safely eject from your computer.
6. Insert card into XRD and power on UAV.
7. Once the update begins installing, the LED will stay either ON or OFF.
8. After installation is complete the LED will begin blinking in sequence. Each of these blinks means there is an issue with;
If everything is connected the LED will be solid on.
NOTE: After a successful upgrade you'll need to re-add your sensor. In the Android App tap the orange Plus button and select Camera. Follow the prompts to add your sensor. Verify that the connection was successful in Mission Control by seeing Connected under the Camera tab.