While Google Chrome recommends that popups be blocked, there are certain CloudPCR functionalities that only work when popups are allowed. We will specifically mention at the start of our guide whenever popups will be necessary.
1. Open your Google window and from the upper right hand side of your screen, click the 3 dots.
2. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
3. From the Settings window, scroll down until you see the Advanced link. Click on it.
4. You will be redirected to the Privacy and security section where you need to select Content settings.
5. From the Content setting window, check if under Popups and redirects, it says Allowed.
6. If the Pop-ups and redirects says Blocked, click on it and move the slider to the right side.
Alternatively, you may keep the Pop-up and redirects blocked but you have to add the CloudPCR website under Allow.