How to Export Billing Information in NEMSIS v3.4.0 Format
Want to export the billing information of a patient to NEMSIS v3.4.0?
These are the basic requirements:
Use Google Chrome as your browser
Disable popup blocker for the download functionality
1. Once you are on the home screen for Cloud PCR, use the left side navigation menu and select
2. Clicking QA/QI will create a drop down list of options you can select, click on
3. You will then see a list of PCRs. From there, click the
button corresponding to the patient whose billing information you want to export.
4. This drop down list will then pop up. Click
5. Choose NEMSIS v3.4.0 for the Export Type.
6. After clicking
, if your pop-up blocker is disabled, a new tab will open and downloading will start. At the bottom of the page, you should see the downloaded NEMSIS file. Click on that.
7. You will then see where the NEMSIS file was automatically saved in your device.
Updated: 02 May 2019 04:18 AM
Help us to make this article better
How to Export Billing Information in Zoll Format
How to Export Billing Information in PDF Format
How to Change the Billing Status
How to Add Billing Notes
QA PCRs: Summary
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk