RealPage ILM (Calendar Sync)
The RealPage ILM integration is modified from the OneSite integration. This integration allows the Schedule Genie™ module to read your OneSite calendar while delivering lead cards to your ILM.
The OneSite PMC and Site ID allow the Schedule Genie module to read the OneSite calendar. Schedule Genie receives updates from the OneSite calendar every 15 minutes.
Configure a RealPage ILM Integration
- Log in to the platform.
- Scroll down to and click Company on the navigation menu, then click CRM Configurations.
- The CRM Configurations page opens.
- Click the Create New CRM Configuration button.
- Click on the CRM Type drop-down and choose OneSite by RealPage, then click Continue.
- The OneSite by RealPage integration page opens.
Complete the OneSite connection settings:
- OneSite PMC ID (Client ID): This is a number and can be requested from the RealPage administrator or RealPage support.
- OneSite Site ID (Site ID): This is a number and can be requested from the RealPage administrator or RealPage support.
Choose your sync options:
- Push new leads to CRM: Sends lead data to the ILM as a lead or guest card.
- Push new leads to CRM and pull updated leads from CRM: Sends lead data to the ILM as a lead or guest card and receives updates made to the lead, such as appointment date and time modifications.
- Calendar Sync checkbox: Removes reserved or booked time slots on the OneSite calendar from the Schedule Genie module if enabled or turned on. This reduces and alleviates the potential for double-booking time slots.
- Select the time zone associated with the CRM/ILM.
Complete the following ILM Delivery Settings:
- Click Save.
OneSite receives updated information from RealPage ILM once a day. If an appointment is canceled within 24 hours of the appointment time, Schedule Genie will not receive this update and the appointment time will not display in Schedule Genie.
Save Leads as Prospects and View Appointments on the ILM Calendar
Save and View Lead Appointments on the ILM Calendar
View the video above or follow the steps below to save lead details and view appointments on the ILM calendar.
- Navigate and log into your RealPage ILM.
- Click Leads from the Navigation menu.
- The Leads page displays.
- Click on the Guest or Lead Card to view more details.
- The Lead Card opens.
- Verify the lead details then click the Prospect button at the top of the card to convert the lead into a prospect.
- Scroll down to the Appointment section of the Guest Card.
- Choose the Appointment Type, requested appointment time, and add any necessary comments.
- Click Save.
The steps above are only an example. Your RealPage ILM dashboard may look different depending on the version in use.
Set the CRM/ILM as Default
CRMs/ILMs automatically receive appointment data if configured in the CRM Configuration section of the platform and selected in the Notifications section of the Company Settings page.
- Click the Company Settings tab in the navigation menu.
- The Company Settings page displays.
- Scroll down to Notification Settings.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the CRM Configuration field and choose the newly created CRM configuration.
- Click Save.
Lead details will now begin getting delivered, in plain text format, to the selected CRM. Leads often appear as guest cards in unmanaged or unreviewed queues. To override the CRM setting for specific modules or promotions, see the Overriding the Default Email Address or CRM that Receives Notifications of New Leads section below.
Set the CRM/ILM as an Override
- Log in to the platform.
- Scroll down to and click the Apps tab on the side menu, then click select the module for which you would like to set up or turn on a notification override.
- The associated module's page opens.
- Scroll down to Override Lead Notification Settings and click the toggle to enable or turn it on.
Complete the following fields as needed.
- Emails for Lead Notifications: Type the email addresses which will receive lead submissions. Example: If only one person should receive notification of those leads which claim a particular offer, enter the user's email address here.
- Reply-to Email: The email address lead or customer replies are delivered to when replying to a confirmation email. Example: Instead of replies being delivered to a general company inbox, replies can be directed to a specific employee to be monitored.
- Phone Number: Change the phone number referenced in confirmation emails to allow leads and customers to contact a specific employee or department.
- CRM Configuration: Send leads to a different CRM/ILM system than the default CRM selected in Company Settings. Both CRM/ILMs must be configured in the CRM Configurations section prior to assigning one as an override.
- Click Save.
Any values entered in the Override Lead Notification Settings section override those entered in Notification Settings of the Company Settings page. If a field is blank, the Company Settings will continue to be used by default.
Benefits and Integration Requirements
|CRM Name - Type||OneSite by RealPage|
|Send Lead Card||Yes|
|*Must be enabled in the platform CRM Configuration settings.|
**Requires the lead card be saved as a Prospect and Appointment confirmed in ILM.
|OneSite by RealPage Integration Requirements|
|This is a number and can be requested from the RealPage administrator or RealPage support.|
This is a number and can be requested from the RealPage administrator or RealPage support.
CRM Time Zone
The geographic time zone associated with the ILM. This can be requested from the RealPage administrator or RealPage support.
Choose CRM Email.
- Lead data is delivered as a lead or guest card via email parsing.
Note: Email integration is required when using RealPage ILM for lead submission.
The email address where customer data should be delivered. Provided by the OneSite user. Example domain: @slopejet.com
Lead Source Name
The category which identifies leads delivered by the application. Provided by the OneSite user. Example: Property Website.
This setting declares the type of lead and matches a setting in the CRM/ILM.
- Multi-Family Housing
- Senior Living
Reuses all fields listed in company settings, such as Primary Email, CC Emails, and Reply-to Email to deliver leads.
OneSite by RealPage
Summary: Conversion Logix interfaces with Onesites API to insert customer data via email or send customer data by utilizing the OneSite API. What does the integration do? Create lead Update lead Create appointment Update appointment What ...
RealPage ILM (Email)
Summary: Conversion Logix send leads via email to the RealPage system What does the integration do? Send lead Create appointment What information do you need to provide Conversion Logix? CRM email Lead source type Lead source name What are the ...
Sync Schedule Genie™ to an External Calendar
Stay up to date by syncing Schedule Genie™ to an Outlook or Google Calendar. Benefits Schedule Genie™ sends a copy of the appointment data to a connected Outlook or Google calendar. Only one calendar can be connected at a time. Appointment updates ...
CRM/ILM Integration and Configuration Overview
Configure CRM or ILM details to manage leads and appointments with ease. Email parsers deliver lead data in the form of a guest card to the CRM or ILM of choice. Leads often appear in an unmanaged or unreviewed queue to be manually managed and ...
Add a Remote Time Off Calendar
Sync company holidays, meetings, and other time off by linking your Availability schedule to an Outlook or Google calendar. Benefits Availability pulls appointments and meeting from the connected calendar and removes the time from the scheduling ...