1. Make sure to turn on the GPS sensor of your device.
2. Allow your internet browser to use GPS location services in the device settings menu.
3. Allow cykl.nl access to your location when opening the website.
If the GPS location service is still not working you might need to delete cykl.nl cookies or alternatively use the private mode of your browser.
For iOS (Apple)
1. Open the 'Settings' app.
2. Search for 'Location'.
3. Click 'Location' (privacy)
4. Click 'Location Services'.
5. Make sure 'Location Services' are turned on.
6. Select Safari from the list below.
7. Allow location services 'While Using the App'.
8. Open the Cykl website in Safari.
8. Allow Cykl access to your location.
For Android (using cykl.nl)
Download the Android app at cykl.nl or follow the following instructions.
Enable Location Services:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen.
2. Enable GPS services by clicking the 'Location' icon.
Allow Chrome to use location services:
3. Open the device settings app and choose Location.
4. Allow your web browser (Chrome) to use location services.
Allow Cykl.nl to use location services.
5. Open your browser (Chrome).
6. Access Cykl.nl
7. Open the settings menu by clicking the icon in the upper right corner.
8. Choose Settings -> Advanced -> Website Settings.
9. Delete the location settings for Cykl.nl
10. Allow location services when accessing Cykl.nl
Android 7.1 and up.
7. Open the website settings by clicking the green 'lock' icon in the upper right corner.
8. Allow Cykl.nl to use location services.