After use, you should always return your Cykl bike at a Cykl destination. Please make sure that you have sufficient credit if you use the bike for longer than 24 hours.
1. Open the map by clicking the red map marker icon in the upper right corner and select a
nearby stand (within the green circle). Alternatively, select the stand from the drop-down menu.
2. Check the description and photo for the exact return location.
3. Close the electronic smart lock by moving the button down. (for newer bikes).
3. Hit the ‘Return’ button
4. Close the chain lock using the code and rotate the lockpad to 0000(0). Lock the rear wheel or lock the bike to a bike stand if the bike also has a smart lock.
5. Hit the ‘select file’ at the bottom of the page to take a picture with your phone camera and
subsequently hit upload to confirm the bike is properly parked at the return location. If the upload
fails, you can also send a picture via WhatsApp (+31620755489).
Locking the rear wheel
Place the lock in the position described below, close the clock with the code you used to open the lock and rotate the digits to 0000(0).
The lock should pass through both the square in the frame* and the back wheel. Be careful to not place the lock above the top tube.
* The square can be recognized as the red area in the image below.