Follow these step by step instructions to add questions to an assignment.
1. Click on Assignments and then select My Assignments.
2. Find the Assignment. Click the Pencil icon and your "Assignment Editor" will open.
3. Click the + Add Existing Questions button to add questions to your assignment. (You can also add new questions using the green button to the right.)
4. A new window will open. Check the box beside the questions you would like to add. You can choose questions from My Questions, the Question Bank, or another assignment.
5. Once you have selected all of your questions, click the Add Selected Questions button. Your questions will be added to your assignment and you will be navigated back to your Assignment Editor.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 6 Aug 2020
How to Add Existing Questions to an Assignment
1.From the Assignment Editor, click on +Add Existing Question. 2. You can choose to add questions from My Questions, the Question Bank, or from an Assignment. Once you've checkboxed the question(s) you'd like to add, click on Add Selected ...
Create an assignment by merging other assignments
You can create an Edcite assignment by pulling in all questions from selected other assignments. To do that, first create a new, blank assignment. 1. On the assignment editor, click on the Find Existing button under the Questions section. 2. A ...
Create a New Assignment
Follow these step by step instructions to create a new Assignment. 1. From your top navigation bar, click Content and then select Create Assignment. 2. Your Assignment Editor will open. Name your assignment in the space provided and click the Save ...
Copy Questions from an Assignment to My Questions
Follow these step by step instructions to copy questions created by another educator from an Assignment into your My Questions folder. 1. Click on Content and then select My Assignments. 2. Find the Assignment. Click the Action button and then select ...
Sharing an Assignment from the Assignment Editor
Follow these step by step instructions to share an assignment from the Assignment Editor. 1. Click on Content and then select My Assignments. 2. Find the Assignment. Click the Action button and then select Edit. Your Assignment Editor will open. 3. ...