1. From the top navigation bar, select Content and then click My Assignments.
2. Find the Assignment you would like to send to your students.
3. Click the Action button and select the Assign button.
4. You will be navigated to the assign window. There are three ways to assign an assignment to your students.
Assign by class.
Assign by student.
Assign by Quicklink.
5. If you are assigning the assignment by class, click the Assign by Class button. Check the box beside the class you want to send the assignment to and then click the Send Assignment button.
NOTE: If the class you are assigning to is a Google Classroom class, the Assign to Google Classroom button will illuminate once the class is selected. Click the Assign to Google Classroom button and the link to the assignment will automatically populate in your Google Classroom stream.
6. If you are assigning the assignment by student, click the Assign by Student button. Check the box beside the student’s name and then click the Send Assignment button.
7. If you are assigning the assignment by Quicklink, click the Quicklink button. Click the Copy Link button to copy the link onto your browser’s clipboard. You can then paste the link into a space where students can access it.
NOTE: If you choose to use Quicklinks, there are three important factors to consider:
Students can complete the assignment without needing an account using the link.
Students can use their name when accessing the assignment.
Students will see a report on completion of the assignment, but the report will not be associated with an Edcite account.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 30 May 2018