Follow these step by step instructions to create a new Assignment.
1. From your top navigation bar, click Content and then select Create Assignment.
2. Your Assignment Editor will open. Name your assignment in the space provided and click the Save button. Click the (+) sign beside Questions to start adding questions into your assignment.
3. In the Add Question pop up box, you can add questions from your own question bank listed under My Questions, from our Question Library, from other assignments by selecting the Assignment button, or you can click Create Question to create a new question. Once you are done, click the Add Selected Questions button. The question will automatically be added to your assignment.
4. Customize the questions in your assignment. To edit a question, click the Pencil button. To duplicate a question, click the Copy button. To delete a question, click the Delete button.
4. Customize the settings in your assignment by clicking the Gear button. You can control retakes, choose an access window, disable quick assign, and control student reports. Once your have altered the settings to your liking, click the Save Changes button.
5. Once your assignment is ready, change the status from Draft to Active.
6. Click the Assign button to assign this assignment to your students.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.