Follow these step by step instructions to create a Fill in Expanded Number Form question.
1. From your top navigation bar, click on Content and then select Create Question.
2. Select the Student Action button. Click on the Math Response button. Select the Fill in Expanded Number Form question and then click on the Create Question button.
3. Name your question in the space provided and click the Save button.
4. If desired, add an optional stimulus in the space provided.
5. Add your stimulus to the question by clicking the Blue Pencil button and opening your Rich Text Editor. You can add text, audio, video, or images. Click the Done button upon completion. You can name this tab or you can add a new tab with an alternative stimulus by clicking the (+) button.
6. Enter instructions and/or prompts in the space provided. If desired, change the Point value for the question. Click on the Gear button.
7. Check the box to create a Multi-select question and then click the Done button.
8. Enter your sum in the space provided.
9. Click on the digit(s) you would like to hide.
10. Tag learning standards to your question by clicking the Tags tab. For more information about Tagging Standards, click here for step by step instruction.
11. Click the Show More button to see additional options. If desired, add a Rubric, Settings, Solutions, and Hints. For more information about these options, please click here.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 3 Aug 2017