Follow these step by step instructions for grading student work after it has been submitted.
1. Click on Content and then select My Assignments.
2. Find the assignment you would like to grade.
3. Click on the Action button.
4. Click on the Grade button and the grading page will open.
5. Users can look at the grades by student or by question by switching the tabs.
6. Click the Open All button to open all of the student responses at one time.
7. Sort student responses by Student Name, Status, Score, Time Spent, or Date Submitted by clicking the arrows beside each column.
8. Select the class you want to view by clicking the Classes drop-down menu. Print results by clicking the Print button. Export the results by click the CSV button.
9. Click the Summary Report button to generate a Summary Report. Check the Show Retakes box to show any retake scores submitted by students.
10. Click the (+) sign to see each student’s work. You can move from question to question by clicking the question number.
11. In this window, you will see student responses for each question. If it is a teacher-graded response, teachers will be able to add the number of points students earned. For each student, you have several options:
Click the Add Remarks button to add your own personal comments.
Click the Show Question/Response to see the question with its response in a separate window.
Click the arrow on the right to see the entire Student Report.
12. To add Bonus Points, change the number in the text box beside Bonus and click the Regrade button.
Click here to watch a video featuring step by step instructions for grading student work.