If a student already exists in Edcite (because, say, another teacher has had them sign up), they can join your class by using your class code.
1. Instruct your students to go to our Student Landing Page go.edcite.com.
2. Instruct students to log into their account. They can use their username or email with their password or they can log in through Google.
3. Ask students to click on the Classes tab and select Join Class.
4. Instruct students to enter the Class Code and click Continue.
5. Students will verify that they are joining the correct class by clicking the Continue button.
6. Edcite will confirm that students are joining the correct class. Instruct them to click the OK button. The student's information will now be added to your class.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 27 April 2017