Follow these step by step instructions to create a District Distributed Common Assessment in Edcite Schools.
1. Log in to you Edcite Schools Administrator Account.
2. Click on Assignments and select Master Assignments.
3. Select the assignment you would like to use for your distribution by clicking the box beside it. Select Assignment Actions and then click Create Distribution.
4. A pop-up box will open asking you to name your distribution. Name your distribution and click Create New Distribution.
5. Now you will be directed to your main Distribution page. You can find the Access Code for this distribution on this page. Students will need this code to access the distribution. You can click the Settings button to change the settings for this distribution. You can assign this distribution by clicking the Assign Classes button. You can also notify teachers and students about this distribution by clicking the Notify Teachers and Notify Students buttons.
6. If you want students to have a direct access to this assignment from their Student Home page, click the account profile picture and then select Settings.
7. A pop-up box will open. Select the Student Home Page tab.
8. Check the box beside Show Start Assessment Button. Add the term you want to be presented to students on this button in the space provided. Click the Save Changes button. A blue button with the words you chose will now appear on all Student Home Pages. When students click this button, it will direct them to the assessment.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 2 Oct 2017