Follow these step by step instructions to check teacher activity from your admin account.
1. In your admin account, on the top navigation bar click Assignments and then choose Reports Hub.
2. Click on the Standards CSV Report tab.
3. Select from a list of Teacher Assigned and District Assigned Common Assessments. There is a limit of 4 total that you can select to ensure the report runs quickly.
4. After you have selected the assignments, click the Build Report button at the bottom of the popover.
5. The report allows you to export Standards or Domain level data. There are two export options:
Export ALL data in the report
Export the data selected by the filters
6. If you want to export filtered data, you have the following options:
Filter by student grade
Filter by student school
Use the search bar to filter based on the text of your choice (i.e. Student Name, “Submitted” etc.)
The graphs totals will update to reflect any filters you use
7. Click the Gear button to Add/Remove columns from the report.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact email@example.com.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 27 Nov 2017