Follow these step by step instructions for adding tags to your question.
1. Click on the Tag tab within your Question Editor.
2. Specify in your are tagging on part of the question or the entire question.
3. Click the down arrow to open up the standards. Choose the subject area by clicking on it.
4. Either start writing the code for the standard into the space provided or search for the standard by scrolling through the list. Once you have found the standard, click on it. The code for the standard with autopopulate in the top part of the window.
5. Add Freeform Tags in the space provided.
For more help on this or any other topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the following link to access the Google Document for this solution:
Updated 4 May 2017