AccuCampus can create Computer Lab applications that track attendance specifically for Computer Labs. This article explains how to download and set up the Computer Lab application.
Editing an existing Computer Lab
1. Navigate to Center Visits > Computer Labs.
2. Click the Settings button beside a Computer Lab to see more details.
3. Edit any of the following options:
- Log out automatically if the screen saver is off.
- Log out after X minutes of inactivity: Automatically log out a user after a determined number of minutes that pass without any input from the user.
- Do not allow sign-in from multiple stations: Locks the use of this location for a single machine.
- Track applications used:
- Warn if session time exceeds: Warns the user after a determined about of time that the session is about to end.
Creating a new Computer Lab
1. Navigate back to the "Computer Labs" screen, and click Setup Computer Lab.
2. Click the Download button for either Windows or Mac.
3. Install the plugin, then execute it
4. Log in as an administrator.
5. Select the Location and the Sign-in Station by clicking Setup Location.
6. Click Save Changes.
Users can now be logged in by typing their IDs. Ensure the Computer Lab is in the correct location by checking the bottom right corner info. Make changes by clicking ADMIN in the left bottom corner, then signing in as administrator again.