AccuClass Instructor: How can I delete or remove a session from a class that has already occurred?
Instructors are allowed to cancel sessions for classes that already occurred, by doing this the students' attendance data won't count the session that was canceled. To Cancel/Delete Sessions follow the steps below:
2. From the Home Screen click on View/Edit Classes under the Classes section.
3. Now find and click on the title of the Class you want to edit in the list or if you have a lot of Classes use the search bar at the top of this page to find it.
4. Once you have brought up the Class edit screen there will be a box in the top right corner titled More actions. Click the View/Edit Sessions option to edit the class sessions.
5. In this list of Session Dates if there are any Session Dates that should not be in here click the (Cancel Session) link for each of them.
Note: If some sessions listed no longer match the Term/Semester (which may be the case for you) then they should have a checkbox that is already checked next to those dates that show you should delete them. Make sure those remain checked or if not already checked click the (delete all) link at the top of the page.
6. Finally, click the Save button at the bottom of this screen to complete this process.
Possible reasons this may have occurred in your AccuClass account are:
- All the classes were added to the term/semester prior dates of the term/semester being changed but had already taken place (i.e. you changed the start date of the term/semester).
- There was a holiday for your school and it was not added to the holidays' list prior to it occurring.
How can I delete or remove a session from a class in AccuClass that has already occurred?
Login to AccuClass with your admin credentials at http://accuclass.net From the Home screen click on View/Edit Classes under the Classes section. Now find and click on the title of the Class you want to edit in the list or if you have a lot of ...
AccuClass Student: What should I do if I cannot login?
If you can't sign in to your AccuClass Student Account, please contact your instructor/admin and notify them that you have not been able to sign into AccuClass. If this is your first time logging in: Your instructor should then email you your Email ...
Conference Tracker - How do I update the session evaluation survey?
INTRO In Conference Tracker we use session evaluation surveys which are very useful to get feedback from the attendees about the quality of the session. A survey will be automatically sent each time an attendee enters a session if enabled, these ...
Module 11 - Class Attendance in AccuCampus
Module 11: Class Attendance in AccuCampus Topic: Class Attendance Advanced Options > Attendance Settings Sign-in Options Roll Call Attendance Sheet Attendance Summary Class Attendance Within AccuCampus, you are able to track class attendance, which ...
AccuCampus: How do I manage a waiting line as a Tutor/Instructor?
INTRO AccuCampus allows you to create wait lines for locations, specific services at a location, specific courses at a location, and specific staff members at a location. Additionally, wait lines can be made “virtual”, this means that students can ...