AccuClass Student: How do I view my instructors' announcements?
Follow the steps below to find out how to view announcements on the AccuClass app:
1. Log-in to the AccuClass app with your login information.
2. After logging in, in the main menu click on the top left icon on the screen to open up the side menu.
3. Click Announcements under AccuClass on the side menu.
4. Once in the announcements menu, click on the announcement you would like to view.
5. You can then view the full announcement and the time/date it was posted.
AccuClass Student: What should I do if I cannot login?
If you can't sign in to your AccuClass Student Account, please contact your instructor/admin and notify them that you have not been able to sign into AccuClass. If this is your first time logging in: Your instructor should then email you your Email ...
How can I add Students in AccuClass?
Doing it manually: To input your Students you must go to the Students and Enrollment section under Students of the main menu. Once there click Create New and fill in the following info about your student: Unique ID (Required) First Name (Required) ...
How can a student view his/her center visits in AccuCampus?
1. On the main sidebar, scroll down and hover over the Center Visits Icon. 2. Select My Logs. Your visits will now be displayed.
Accudemia: How do I send a student referral?
Introduction Accudemia gives administrators and instructors the ability to send referrals as long as the template has been created. This article explains how to send referrals, but for instructions on how to create a referral template, follow this ...
AccuTrack / AccuSQL: Is there a way to add individual instructors one-by-one in AccuSQL?
You can add them manually if you would like simply by doing the following: Login to AccuSQL using your Admin credentials. From the System Administration screen click the Users module on the left-side navigation menu. Then click on the Instructors ...