AccuClub - How do I manually reset a user's password?
1. From the Home page, hover over General and click Users. Alternatively, the user can be located by searching their name using the Search Bar
2. Once the specific user is located, click their name to enter their profile
3. Click Edit User
4. Complete the Password field with a new password for the user
5. Complete the Repeat field with the same password
6 Click Save
Accudemia: How do I reset my password if I forgot it?
Introduction Accudemia has a system to reset forgotten passwords, and this article will explain how to do so in a few steps. For separate instructions on how to update a password while still logged in, follow this link. Step-by-Step 1. Click the ...
Accudemia: How do I update my password?
Introduction Accudemia allows all users to reset their own passwords, and this article will explain how to do so in a few easy steps. For instructions on how to reset a forgotten password when stuck on the login screen, follow this link. Step-by-Step ...
AccuClub - How do I reset my Password?
1. From the login page of AccuClub, click Forgot your Password? 2. Set the Account Type, Domain, and Email Address of the account The Domain of the account can be found in the email sent when the account was first created 3. Complete the Captcha 4. ...
How can I request that all users or a group of users in a given role change their password in AccuCampus?
1. Login into Accucampus once logged in use taskbar on the left-hand side of the screen Hover over the General symbol, a side menu will appear, Click on Users Click Request Password Change, selecting this option brings you to the request password ...
How can I add all my current AccuClub Members to a Monthly Membership Plan in the system?
Export a list of your current Members from AccuClub Login to http://www.AccuClub.net with your Administrator login credentials. (Institution/Personal, Domain (if applicable), E-mail, and Password) Now go to the Advanced Options > Export section from ...