Accudemia: How to manipulate data from reports and export files in Excel?
Accudemia offers access to several different kinds of reports and some of them can be enhanced with Microsoft Excel. This article will explain how to have access to the feature "Power Query" in Excel which allows creating data queries, data transformations, and many other actions over a report from Accudemia, or an exported file from Accudemia.
1. Select "Reports" on the home page, then choose the needed report from the list.
This article is using the "Attendance by Tutor" report as an example.
2. Create the report and select either "XML" or "CSV File (Unformatted Excel File)" as the output.
3. Open the report in MS Excel, select all data(including the headings), then navigate to Data > From Table/Range
4. Now a small confirmation screen shows so you can check that the table you highlighted is the correct one, see this example, you can also tell if the table has headers or is all data:
5. Now you have access to many functions such as:
- Home Tab: Merge Queries(Select two or more tables and a matching column to create a merged table)
- Home Tab: Append Queries(Concatenate columns from different tables to create one big table.)
- Transform Tab: Group By(Group rows in this table taking into account the Column data, allowing also to apply mathematical functions like Sum, Count, and more).
- Transform Tab: Extract (Get a substring from a string based on a specific length, a range, or some sort of delimiter )
Accudemia: How do I export data into CSV files to use with the Accudemia Data Exchange (ADX)?
Introduction The Accudemia Data Exchange (ADX) requires CSV files to perform its tasks. ADX is a great tool that can make several changes across the college's Accudemia account at once. Converting data from Accudemia into a CSV file is quick, easy, ...
Conference Tracker - How do I export information?
INTRO Here at "Conference Tracker", our policy is quite simple: Your data is yours. You can be sure of that. We allow users to download all the information saved in their accounts, including the attendance logs recorded, the attendee's info, and ...
How do I export data from AccuCampus?
1. From the Main Sidebar, hover over Advanced Options. 2. Click Export. 3. From this page, you are able to export data from AccuCampus based on type of data and type of report. 4. The following information is able to be exported. 5. The following ...
Accudemia: How do I use the Schedule Report feature?
Introduction Accudemia allows for the easy implementation of automated reports. Specific users or entire groups can be selected to receive specific reports on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. This article will explain how to select these users and ...
Accudemia: How to analyze data in reports using Excel?
Introduction Accudemia offers access to several different kinds of reports and some of them can be enhanced with Microsoft Excel. This article will explain how to use the feature "Analyze data" in Excel. Step-By-Step 1. Select "Reports" on the home ...