Accudemia: How do I adjust the default duration of appointments?
Accudemia allows administrators to set the lengths of time a student can choose for an appointment. When setting up an appointment, a student will first be shown the "Default appointment length." If the administrator chooses it, a maximum and minimum lengths can also be chosen. Students can choose these additional options rather than the default length when setting up an appointment. This article will explain how to set up a default, minimum, and maximum time length for appointments.
1. Navigate to Administration > Control Panel > Appointments.
2. Choose either the entire college or a specific Center as the scope, then click View Settings.
3. Click "Restrictions" on the menu to the left side of the screen, and scroll down to "Duration restriction."
4. Set the minimum, maximum, and default appointment lengths.
"Default appointment length" is the option students will first see when trying to set up an appointment. The "Minimum appointment length" is the shortest time slot a student can choose, and the "Maximum appointment length" is the longest.
5. Pick which time options students can choose in the "Show valid durations" textbox, then scroll up and click Save Changes.
These are the actual options students will see when trying to set up an appointment. Be sure to choose options that are within the time frames set in step 4, otherwise they won't appear as options to students.