Accudemia: How do I allow users to change their own online meeting link?
Administrators in Accudemia can give users the ability to change the connect links on their profiles. This is typically used for tutors, and it's suggested to allow this permission if the college utilizes a virtual conference system that frequently changes its connection links. Otherwise, administrators will have to manually change every tutor's connect link each time they become outdated. This article will explain how to grant users the permission to change the connect link on their profiles, as well as how to test to ensure that the permission is working.
How to allow users to change their personal meeting links
1. Navigate to Administration > Control Panel.
2. Select the "Virtual Sessions" module and choose the entire college as the scope.
3. Enable the "Enable 'Connect link' field for users" and "Allow users to update their own 'Connect Link'" features.
4. Click the Save Changes button.
Testing the new permission
1. Navigate to (Account Name) > Account.
2. Type something into the "Connect Link" text box, then click Save Changes.
If the text was saved in the "Connect Link" text box, the feature is working as intended.