Accudemia: How do I create a report of Appointment notes?
In Accudemia, Students and Tutors can place notes and attachments in the Appointments Management screen. A report can be created which sends individualized data to each user from this note. This article explains how to do this.
NOTE: Only the appointment participants can be reported in these reports.
1. Click on Reports on the home page.
2. Select "Appointments - Comments" from the list of reports.
3. Choose the "Filters Results," "Output Options," then click Schedule Report.
The lists below explain what every option does.
Date Range - Focus the report on a specific start and end date, or by using a
more dynamic range like "Last week" or "Last Month." Dynamic ranges are
preferable when scheduling a reoccurring report because every new report's information will be based on new data.
Locations - Report on specific locations like Centers or labs.
Students - Report on specific students.
Tutors - Report on specific tutors.
Groups - Report on users that have been placed into groups.
Voided Appointments - Include voided appointments in the report.
Canceled Appointments - Include canceled appointments in the report.
Choose the file type that the report will be created as, like a PDF, XML, CSV, and more.
Show User ID - Includes users' ID numbers in the report.
Create Group - Creates a new group out of the users involved in this report.
4. Create a name for the report, then click the Next button
5. Set the Schedule by choosing whether it's a daily/weekly/monthly report, selecting how many reports will be made in that period, the time of day it's made, then click Next.
6. Select the Recipients, then click Next.
My primary email address - The report will only be received by the user creating it.
All active instructors - All currently active instructors will receive the report.
All active tutors - All currently active tutors will receive the report.
Specific people - Handpicked users from the college will receive the report.
Specific email addresses - The chosen emails will receive the report.
7. Choose the report generation options, then click Next.
In this tab, there are three options. If all three are selected, then every user will only receive information from their own sessions.
Enable the first option to send individual messages to each Instructor with only the data referencing them.
Enable the second option to send individual messages to each Tutor with only the data referencing them.
- Enable the third option to send individual messages to each Student with only the data referencing them.
8. Review the scheduled job, then click the Finish button.
TIP: Test and document the settings of a scheduled report to evaluate the information that each user is receiving before sending out messages to the actual users. If anything's wrong, click the View Scheduled Reports button to find and edit the report.