Accudemia: How do I create a report that shares session comments to users?
In Accudemia, administrators and tutors can place comments and attachments to Session Logs. A report can be created to send these comments and attachments to chosen users. This article will explain how to create this report.
Only Students' or
Tutors’ information stored in the session logs can be reported.
1. Click "Reports" on the home page.
2. Scroll down and select "Session Comments" from the list.
3. Select the filters, then click Schedule Report.
Date Range - Choose a specific date or a dynamic range like "Last Week" to pull data from. Dynamic ranges are usually for scheduled reports that automatically collect data once a week or longer.
and Services - Report on specific locations/services.
Students - Report on specific students.
Tutors - Report on specific tutors.
Instructors - Report on specific instructors.
Area - Report on a specific Course.
Groups - Report on students that belong to specific groups.
Visit - Reports on students that visited specific places.
an output format file type, like PDG, XLS, or CSV.
User ID to include it in the report.
Group to form a new group based on the Students in this new report.
4. Write a name for the report, then click Next.
5. Set a schedule for the report, then click Next.
- Set the frequency to be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Set how many times the report will update in that period.
- Set what time of day the report will generate
6. Choose who will receive this report, then click Next.
7. Choose whether reports will be personalized to each instructor/tutor/student, then click Next.
Some options like, "My primary email address" won't allow these options to be chosen.
8. Review the report, then click Finish.
TIP: Test this schedule report by sending it to a test account. This will ensure that the correct data is being sent to real users in the future.