Accudemia: How do I create a Tutoring Assessment?
Administrators can create tutoring assessments in Accudemia. These are designed for students to offer their input on how a meeting with a tutor, advisor, or other staff went. This article will explain how to create one of these assessments for students to use.
1. Navigate to Center Attendance > Tutoring Assessment on the home page.
2. Click the + New Form button.
3. Fill in the following on the "Create Tutoring Assessment Form" popup page:
- Name - The name that students will click on as a link to access the assessment.
- Location - Which Center this assessment is for (a specific Center has to be chosen.)
- Active - Enabling this will make the assessment viewable to students.
NOTE: Only one assessment can be active per Center at a time. If there is another assessment that is currently "Active" then it will need to be deactivated before a new assessment can be marked as "Active." Students will only see the one assessment marked as active.
- Edit Page Title - This is the title of the Assessment that will appear at the top of the assessment.
- Edit Description - The description of what the assessment is trying to achieve.
- Edit Question - Changes the wording of a question.
- Add Question - Creates an additional question for students to answer.
4. Once finished, click the Save Changes button.