Administrators can set Accudemia up to ask tutors what task they're working on when they log in. This feature can be implemented to affect every tutor in the college, or only the ones working in specific Centers. This article will explain how to create tasks and how to enable them for tutors.
How to create tasks
1. Navigate to Administration > Tasks.
2. Click the + New Task button on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Fill out the text fields on the page before clicking Save Changes:
- Name: Enter a name for the Task; this is required.
- Description: Enter a description for the Task; this is optional.
- Available in all Centers: Enable this option to make this Task available in all Centers, or disable it and click on the "Centers" tab that will appear above to choose which Center(s) will use the Task.
Active: Select whether this Task is currently active or inactive.
4. Create as many tasks as needed, then review the list when finished.
Enable the Task feature for tutors
1. Navigate to Administration > Control Panel.
2. Select the "Walks-Ins" module, choose either a Center or the entire college as a scope, then click View Settings.
Choosing the college as a scope will make tutors from every Center choose a task when they sign in. To make this feature apply to specific Centers, choose a single Center as the scope and repeat this process for each Center that should have the feature.
3. Click "Tutors" on the left side of the screen, then enable the "Ask tutors to select a task" feature.
4. Scroll back to the top of the screen and click Save Changes.
Accudemia: How do I send automatically generated work hour reports to tutors?
Introduction Automatically generated reports are a feature Accudemia offers to administrators. These can be created and sent to different groups of users on the college's account, like students, instructors, tutors, or more specific users. This ...
Accudemia: How do I sign in and choose a Task as a tutor?
Introduction Accudemia gives administrators the ability to add Tasks for their tutors to accomplish when they log in using a Sign-in Station. This article will explain how a tutor will log in and select a Task to complete. For instructions on how to ...
Accudemia: How do I bypass SSO to log in directly?
Introduction Accudemia can be set up to utilize a Single-Sign-On (SSO) system using Security Authentication Markup Language (SAML). This is a tool that allows users to only require one set of login information across an entire system. SSO will ...
Accudemia: How do I create an online sign-in station?
Introduction In Accudemia, administrators can create remote sign-in stations/online kiosks that students can use from their own computers, tablets, and phones to receive online assistance. This article explains how an administrator can create a URL ...
Accudemia: How do I create surveys?
Introduction Administrators can create surveys in Accudemia to take feedback from both students and staff about Centers, services, tutors, or subject areas. This article will explain how to create a survey. Step-By-Step 1. Navigate to Administration ...