Accudemia allows administrators to edit tutor schedules to set when they'll be available, unavailable, as well as marking specific days off and more. This article will explain how to pull up a tutor's schedule, and then how to edit it.
Pulling up the schedule
1. Navigate to Center Attendance > Tutors Schedule on the home page.
2. Select the Center the tutor works in on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose one of the three edit modes:
Term Mode - This
is the default calendar edit mode. This mode allows for the tutor's availability for the entire term/semester to be edited, and so it's typically used to edit work schedules. The mode allows specific days of the tutor's schedule to be set as Available, Not Available, Not Working, and Cleared.
Exceptions Only - This
mode is also for editing specific weeks, and is primarily used for scheduling off-time on specific dates. Like Merged Mode, dates in the past can't be editing in this mode.
Merged Mode -
This is a combination of the Term Mode and Exceptions Only. This mode
can only edit specific weeks at a time, but it will make the tutor's general schedule from Term Mode, as well as any abnormalities added in Exceptions Only visible on the same screen. It can display appointments, but
dates in the past cannot be edited.
4. select the tutor by searching their name.
5. If in Term Mode, choose the term to edit. If in Exceptions Mode or Merged Mode, choose the week to edit.
6. Click the Apply Filters button to reveal the current schedule for the chosen tutor.
1. Add a schedule by clicking and dragging the mouse over the desired time blocks in the schedule.
2. Choose whether the tutor will be Available, Not available, or Not working from the pop-up menu, then click the Save button to set it.
The following list explains what each color means on Accudemia's schedule system.
- Green (solid): Available/working at the center.
- Red (solid): Not available/not working at the center.
- Green (bars): Available/working at the center outside of the normal schedule (for example, if a tutor normally works on Mondays and Wednesdays, but they will also be working on a specific Friday).
- Red (bars): Not available/not working at the center outside of the normal schedule
(for example, if a tutor normally works on Mondays and Wednesdays, but they won't be working on a specific Monday).
- White: Not currently scheduled.
- Gray (bars): Time that is specifically scheduled as "off-time" and thus not available to work.
- Maroon: Time when the tutor is scheduled to work in a different center.