Accudemia has the tools to connect with outside conferencing programs like Zoom and Google Meet, so that tutors can virtually interact with students. This article will explain how to do the following:
- Enable a custom meeting link for tutors.
- Assign tutors a meeting link in Accudemia.
Enable a custom meeting link for tutors
1. Go to Administration > Control Panel on the top menu of the screen.
2. Select the Virtual Sessions module.
3. Check the Enable 'Connect Link' field for users box.
Once this option has been enabled, a new textbox called "Connect Link" will appear in every tutor's profile. This is where their meeting links will be placed. The next section will explain how to utilize this textbox.
Assign tutors a meeting link in their profile
1. Go to Administration > User Accounts from the top menu in Accudemia.
2. Under the General tab, copy and paste the URL/link from the meeting provider (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Google Meet, etc.) into the "Connect Link" field.
3. Click the Save Changes button at the top of this page.
Tutors will now have access to a meeting link on their profiles, which they can share with students.