Accudemia: How do I limit the special permissions a System User has access to, and assign them to a single Center?
A System User is a role in Accudemia that gives a user administrative controls in certain areas. It can be helpful to give tutors or instructors certain System User permissions so that they can perform their tasks more easily, but it may be prudent to avoid giving them every permission the role has to offer. System User's abilities can also be restricted to specific Centers, rather than the entire college. This article will explain how to limit System Users to specific Centers, as well as how to pick and choose what permissions they have access to.
Step-by-Step1. Navigate to Administration > User Accounts on the home page.
2. Narrow the search for the user by filling in the "System users" checkbox on the left side of the screen.
3. Find the account in the list of System Users and click their name.
4. Click on the "Security" tab, and consider, limiting the user's scope to one Center, or allow them to use the role across the entire college.
5. Search for the desired permissions by scrolling down the page and selecting them.
6. Click the Save Changes button at the top of the menu when finished.