In Accudemia, Courses can be linked to specific Services. This means that if a user clicks on a Service, only the Courses that were linked to it will be visible. This can either be done by navigating to Administration > Restrictions and setting it there, or it can be done by importing a CSV file and running it through ADX. This article will explain how to link Courses to Services using ADX.
1. Create a CSV file in MS Excel (or a similar program) with four columns containing the following information.
- The first column should contain the location, like a Center name. This is where the rule will be applied.
- The second column should contain the Service name.
- The third column should contain the Course prefix.
- The fourth column should contain the Course code.
2. Open ADX and use the CSV file created in step 1 as the source.
3. Map the information so the content on the right matches the content on the left, then click Next.
4. Ensure the number of items found matches the information in CSV file, then click Next.
5. Name the import job, then click Finish.
NOTE: Navigate back to Accudemia and make sure the import worked correctly.