Accudemia: How do I link my Accudemia account to Microsoft's Outlook?
Accudemia supports integration with Outlook which provides several features:
- Automatically syncs appointments made in Accudemia to Outlook's calendar.
- Automatically updates availability in Accudemia when an event is added in Outlook.
- Reschedules appointments made in Outlook through Accudemia (only date, time, and duration).
- Cancels appointments made in Outlook through Accudemia.
This article explains how tutors link their Outlook calendars with Accudemia.
1. Click on the account name's dropdown menu on the top-right of the home page and select "Connect to Outlook 365."
2. Click the blue Connect to Outlook 365 button.
3. Log in to Microsoft's system, or create a new account.
4. Check the "Consent on behalf of your organization" box, then click the blue Accept button.
5. Select a calendar from the dropdown under "Send new appointments to calendar."
TIP: The default "Calendar" is the suggested choice unless instructed otherwise.
Outlook's calendar will now be linked to Accudemia, and any changes made in one will affect the other. For more information on how to test the integration, click here.
Accudemia: How do I test the integration with Office 365's Outlook?
Introduction After linking your Outlook 365 account with Accudemia it is always recommended to test that everything works correctly, in this article we show a few steps which allowed to try the integration : The tutor account must be already linked ...
Accudemia: How do I use the Accudemia-Zoom integration?
Introduction Accudemia can be linked/integrated with any tutor Zoom account (except for free Zoom accounts). This allows Accudemia to communicate with Zoom to send students to the correct online session, and obtain information about those sessions. ...
AccuCampus - How do I integrate my Tutor Availability with Outlook 365?
INTRO We are pleased to announce a new feature where tutors/staff can integrate their Outlook-365 calendars with the AccuCampus appointments. This feature is very handy for tutors, as they now do not have to worry about conflicts on their ...
Accudemia: How do I enable Zoom Integration?
PURPOSE This article is to help explain the steps an Accudemia account administrator will take to allow their users such as staff, tutors, or advisors to easily use Zoom for Accudemia's virtual appointments and virtual walk-ins. STEP-BY-STEP 1. ...
AccuCampus: How do I manage accounts linked to Outlook 365's Calendar?
Introduction Administrators can manage all the accounts in AccuCampus that have been linked to Outlook 365. This article will explain how to reach and manage these accounts. For instructions on how to connect Outlook 365 to AccuCampus accounts, click ...