Accudemia: How do I link students to a specific tutor using ADX?
In Accudemia, administrators can link tutors and students together in a Center. Once linked, students can only create appointments with the tutor they were assigned to in that Center. This can either be done through Accudemia by navigating to Administration > Restrictions or by importing a CSV file and running it through ADX. This article will explain how to link students to a specific tutor through ADX.
1. Create a CSV file in MS Excel (or a similar program) with three columns.
- The first column should contain the location, like a Center. This is where the Rule will be applied.
- The second column should contain the name of the tutor that will be linked to specific students.
- The third column should contain the name of the student(s) that will be linked to the tutor.
2. Open ADX and use the CSV file created in step 1 as the source.
3. Map the information so the content on the right matches the content on the left, then click Next.
4. Ensure the number of items found matches the data in the CSV file, then click Next.
5. Name the import job and click Finish.
6. Navigate back to Accudemia and check to make sure the associations were created correctly.