Automatically generated reports are a feature Accudemia offers to administrators. These can be created and sent to different groups of users on the college's account, like students, instructors, tutors, or more specific users. This article will explain how to create a "Tutor Hours" report, which will regularly inform tutors of how many hours they worked in a given amount of time.
NOTE: This same process can be followed for all other reports in Accudemia.
1. Navigate to "Reports" on the home page, then click on "Tutor Hours."
2. Use the filters on the left to designate how often a report should be made, then click the Schedule Report button.
Setting the date range to "Yesterday" will gather information from the previous day, just as setting it to "Last 7 days" will gather last week's data.
3. Give the report a name.
4. Set how often the report will be automatically sent, whether it be daily, weekly, or monthly.
5. Set the recipients to "All active tutors."
6. Enable the "Send individual email to each tutor" option.
This option sends personalized data to each tutor. In this case, it means each tutor will only be given the hours they worked. If this option wasn't selected, every tutor would receive a list of all the hours every tutor worked.
7. Double-check that everything is correct on the review screen, then click Finish.