Accudemia: How do I send individual tutoring assessments to students using MS Word Mail Merge?
In Accudemia, administrators can send the tutors and/or instructors an automatic report from the Sessions (assessments) they participated in. However, students cannot normally receive these reports. This article will explain how to create a Tutoring Assessment report and use MS Word to send this report information to students using a Mail Merge.
1. Click "Reports" on the home page.
2. Click on "Tutoring Assessment - Detailed (Columns Format)" from the list.
3. Run the report using any needed filters, but be sure to choose "Microsoft Excel" as the output format.
4. Open the file and add a new column containing students' email information.
5. Open MS Word and create a form with the information students need to receive.
Remember that for this Mail Merge process,
the Merge Fields will be coming from the Excel file created in step 4. Notice in the image above how the highlighted content is all from the Excel file in step 4.
6. Under "Mailings" click "Preview Results" to make sure the Merge Fields are working as intended.
7. Run the Mail Merge process to send these individualized Assessment reports.