Using Accudemia's Data Exchange tool (ADX), administrators can speed up the process of marking all students as inactive. Normally, administrators would have to mark all students on an individual basis, but ADX allows them to mark all students as inactive in one go. This article will explain how to use ADX to do this.
1. Navigate to Administration > Advanced > Import on the home page.
2. Download and install the ADX import/export tool by clicking the blue Download ADX button.
3. Navigate to Administration > Advanced > Export after ADX has been installed.
4. Select Students to download a .CSV file of all students, then click the green Download button once the report is ready.
5. Under the "Active" column, change each record to either "0", "FALSE" or "No."
6. Save the .CSV file.
7. Open the ADX and log in.
8. Click the New Import Job button.
9. Select the .CSV file, then click Next.
10. Set the "Student's User ID" and the "Student's Active" drop-downs to their proper mappings as shown.
11. Click Next, then click the green Run Job Now! button.