Accudemia: How do I set up a computer as a Sign-in Station for a specific Center or classroom?
In Accudemia, a sign-in station (or kiosk), is a computer that has become dedicated to a specific Center or classroom. These are primarily used to keep track of who is signing in. For example, a laptop might be set up outside of a classroom. Students will use their ID cards or their login information before the class starts. The sign-in station then keeps track of when this student logged in, as well as when they log out at the end of the class. This works the same way for Center sign-in stations. This article will explain how to set up a computer as a sign-in station, as well as how to reverse this.
Installing a sign-in station
1. Navigate to Administration > Sign-in Stations > Computers.
2. Choose a location for the sign-in station.
3. Click Setup Kiosk & Logout >.
The sign-in station kiosk will now appear on the login page.
Uninstalling the sign-in station
1. Click the Login button with the picture of a key at the bottom of the page.
2. Log back into Accudemia.
3. Navigate to Administration > Sign-in Stations > Computers and click on the "Uninstall Kiosk" link below the Setup Kiosk & Logout > button.
A popup confirming that the sign-in station was successfully uninstalled should now appear.