Accudemia keeps track of whether students seek out help via tutoring. This guide will explain how to sign in to a remote kiosk via a meeting link to receive credit for seeking out help.
An invite should have been received from the Center, asking to visit a remote sign-in station.
1. Click the link in the email that was sent.
2. Log in using an Accudemia user ID and password.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to be signed in and receive credit for visiting the Center.
4. Select a reason for the online visit.
5. Confirm the sign-in by clicking the green Yes > button.
6. Wait until a staff member is ready to begin the virtual session.
7. Click the Launch Session button to join the online meeting when the staff member is ready.
When the online session has finished:
1. Click the Sign-out > button.
2. Click the green Yes >button when the system asks to confirm.
3. A screen will appear confirming the sign-out was successful.