AccuTrack - How can I adjust the backup settings?
You can control how often the backups are performed in AccuTrack and here's how:
- Click System in System Administration, then the Setup button in the bottom right.
- On the next screen in the left-side menu, click Shutdown Options.
- Now set the backup options (radio buttons) in the section labeled Data Backup. Here's a brief explanation of each option:
Be sure to click the Save button at the bottom to save these changes.
- Never backup on shutdown - This will not backup the database at all.
- Always backup on shutdown - This will back up the database daily when the last user connected to that database closes AccuTrack.
- Backup only on the Selected days - This will back up the database daily when the last user connected to that database closes AccuTrack but only on the selected days. If this is selected now set the scheduled days of the week (checkboxes).
Note: If you have multiple Local Labs/Centers then you want to make these changes with the lab set to Default in the drop-down menu labeled "Lab:" in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
Upgrading to AccuTrack 2019 from an Older Database
Upgrading to AccuTrack 2019 from an Older Database The following is the recommended database upgrade procedure. You will need to follow this procedure when you upgrade your software to a higher version with a different database structure (e.g. ...
How do I adjust the settings for appointments in AccuCampus?
This article will explain how to adjust all of the settings for appointments. If you know which specific setting you want to change, go to that article instead. 1. Log into Accucampus. From the Main Sidebar hover over the Advanced Options category. ...
AccuTrack: How to create a blank Database in AccuTrack
Step 1: Go to the Windows Start menu search or Cortana search bar, type in “File Explorer”, and select the File Explorer application in the search results to launch it Step 2: Navigate to the file location for AccuTrack. You can use the address ...
AccuTrack/AccuSQL: How to Change the Database Location
Method 1: Sign-in to the AccuSQL client as a system administrator and change the database location Step 1: Open AccuTrack/AccuSQL and log in with Admin credentials. Now, from the right-side menu of the System Administration screen, ...
Upgrading to AccuTrack 2020 from an Older Database
Upgrading to AccuTrack 2020 from an Older Database The following is the recommended database upgrade procedure. You will need to follow this procedure when you upgrade your software to a higher version with a different database structures (e.g. ...