AccuTrack/AccuSQL: How can I make sure all my Computer Lab Plug-in PC's are set to the proper Local Lab or Center?
- Start by logging into a computer running the Computer Lab plug-in software with the your Admin login credentials.
- You will see a screen that looks like this one and then you'll click the Lab ID button.
- Now when prompted make sure the computer is set to the proper Lab. If not correct it using the drop-down box and clicking the Save button.
- Finally click the Return to Sign-in Screen button to go back to the student sign-in screen.
- Repeat this process until all the lab computers are set properly.
TIP: You can check this process another way using your Windows File Explorer by checking the Shared Folder Path (located in the Public Documents folder on the computer) for a file called:
Typically if this is found on the computer then a Local Lab has been set. The only problem is that you will not know which lab it is.